Wario-Man as he appears in WarioWare: D.I.Y Showcase!
|Occupation||Plumber, Video Game Designer, Superhero|
|Family||Waluigi (possible brother)Mario (Cousin?)Luigi (Cousin?)|
|Friends and Allies||Waluigi, Employees of WarioWare Inc.|
|Rivals||Pyoro (Rival Game Designer)|
|Powers and Abilities||Super Strength|
Enhanced Wario Waft
|First Appearance||WarioWare: Twisted|
|Latest Appearance||WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase!|
|Voice actor||Charles Martinet|
|Japanese voice actor||Charles Martinet|
WarioWare: Twisted Edit
When Wario was checking up on the video game devices that he asked Dr. Crygor to make for him he sat down to play. Then all of a sudden he fell into Crygor's Gravitator. When he returned, he was Wario-Man. He decides to become more powerful by merging himself with the Gravitator. Wario-Man then flies out to space only to be hit by Orbulon's Oinker. Orbulon thought Wario was an invader but Mona recognized him from his moustache. When Wario falls to Earth, Dr. Crygor was fishing and reeled in Wario.
WarioWare: Touched Edit
Wario fell sick. When in bed he thought that Garlic would make him feel better. But when he ate some Bad Garlic he transformed into Wario-Man. After his microgame mix, he thought he could crush a train but his cold affected his powers and the train collided with him. He flew high in sky and when fell down into the sewers he had reverted back to his normal self again. The Sewer Guru then hit him on the head as revenge from the fight Wario and the Sewer Guru had earlier. Meanwhile WarioWare: Touched! proved to be a smash hit in the stores.
As a TrophyEdit
Wario-Man was an obtainable trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Unlocked by beating All-Star mode with Wario.
Super Smash Bros. BrawlEdit
Wario-Man appeared in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. 4 as Wario's Final Smash. This made Wario a lot faster and powered up each of Wario's attacks all in diiferent way.
|Chomp||Much more powerful and further throw|
|Wario Bike||A lot faster and more dangerous|
|Wario Waft||Instant charge and more power|
|Corkscrew||Inflicts lightning when spinning|
- Catching a cold can affect his powers.
- Using Wario Bike creates an excess of speed which hosts a danger of falling off a stage.
- A strong enough hit can turn Wario-Man back to Wario, like when he got hit by a train in WarioWare Touched or when he got hit by Orbulon's Oinker in WarioWare Twisted.
- WarioWare: Twisted is the only game where Wario-Man's moustache is red. In all the other games it was black.
- When Wario transforms into Wario-Man his nose turns red instead of the usual pink. Although this only happens in some of the games.
- When Wario transformed in WarioWare Touched he ate Bad Garlic but in Super Smash Bros. Brawl he ate plain, ordinary Garlic.